1 – Be Specific About the Goal
- What do you want to accomplish? Example: Increase tasting room traffic by 50% over prior year, from 2,500 tasters to 3,750 tasters by the end of the calendar year.
2 – Create a Sound Strategy
- What is your strategy for accomplishing it? Example: Develop an outreach program to drive more traffic to the tasting room.
3 – Identify Achievable Tactics
- What are the actions needed to accomplish your goal? Example: Execute three new events to invite prospects to the tasting room — drive an additional 750 tasters
4– Establish a Timeline
- Define timeline and time to check back in. Example: By the end of the calendar year, check in quarterly to measure progress
5 – Assign Responsibility
- Who will be responsible for each of the tactics/action items? Example: Tasting Room Manager is responsible for accomplishing goal
6 – Define your Measurement
- How will goal be measured?
For more information about setting goals for success, contact us today!